Haven't blogged for a while, so here's some of the changes that have happened in Kubuntu recently.
I finally found some time for the KDE port of system-config-printer, still far from feature parity with the Gnome version and needs plenty of tidying up but should be usable.
mornfall got back to hacking on Adept 3 featuring super fast xapian search.
In other packaging news the Dist Upgrade tool got a pyQt 4 port.
And gdebi, the .deb installer, got a pyKDE 4 port.
We're turning on the Apport crash handler for KDE programmes. Unlike the KDE crash handler it creates a full backtrace with debug symbols thanks to Launchpad. Will have to see if the bug team will manage to forward relevant reports upstream.
We finally got a shiny new website, thanks to Ryan.
I turned on compositing by default in kwin, still needs a patch to Compiz so we can use the same blacklist as it does. Not sure it'll stay on for final, just depends on how reliable it is out in the wild.
Worlds finest distributed revision control system, bzr decided to go with the world's finest toolkit for their GUI, I uploaded qbzr today.
Finally, congratulations to John and SakiFlux.